PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
ABP values your privacy and takes our obligations under privacy and data protection law very seriously. This Privacy Notice gives you information about how ABP collects and processes your personal information.
This Privacy Notice describes in detail who is responsible for the personal information that we collect about you via the following channels: (i) through your use of our website; (ii) when you visit our ports or other ABP premises; and (iii) when you enter into a relationship with us for the provision of services or communications with us.
In particular this Privacy Notice describes:
- Who we are
- What is personal information?
- What personal information we collect about you
- What sensitive personal information we collect about you
- How we collect your personal information
- Information about third parties
- How we use your personal information
- How long we keep your personal information
- Who we share your personal information with
- How we protect your personal information
- Transferring your personal information out of the EEA
- Your rights regarding your personal information
- How to contact us
- Updates to Privacy Notice
In this Privacy Notice:
- references to you or your means any individual who we provide services to or is otherwise engaged or employed by one of our Customers;
- references to Customer means any organisation that we supply goods or services to; and
- references to the Website means the websites which are operated by a member of the ABP Group and such other of the Group's websites as we may operate from time to time.