ABP Privacy Notice
We value your privacy and take our obligations under privacy and data protection law very seriously. This Privacy Notice gives you information about how we collect and process your personal information.
This Privacy Notice describes in detail who is responsible for the personal information that we collect about you via the following channels: (i) through your use of our website; (ii) when you visit our ports or other ABP premises; (iii) when you enter into a relationship with us for the provision of services or communications with us, and (iv) when you register your interest to join ABP as an employee or apply for a job at ABP (whether directly with ABP or via a recruitment agency).
In particular this Privacy Notice describes:
- Who we are
- What is personal information?
- What personal information we collect about you
- What sensitive personal information we collect about you
- How we collect your personal information
- Information about third parties
- How we use your personal information
- How long we keep your personal information
- Who we share your personal information with
- How we protect your personal information
- Transferring your personal information out of the EEA
- Your rights regarding your personal information
- How to contact us
- Updates to Privacy Notice
In this Privacy Notice:
- references to you or your means any individual whose Personal Information we may collect via the
channels described above;
- references to Customer means any organisation or individual that we supply goods or services to; and
- references to the Website means the websites which are operated by or on behalf of a member of the
ABP Group and such other of the Group's websites as we may operate from time to time.