ABP Finance Plc: Changes to Group Finance Documents
October 17, 2012
ABP Finance Plc announces that, on 7 September 2012, Associated British Ports Holdings Limited (the New Holdco Group Agent) submitted a proposal to creditors to make certain amendments to some of the underlying Group finance documents (a Security Trust and Intercreditor Deed Proposal). Following a creditor vote, each of the following proposed amendments was duly passed and became effective from 9 October 2012:
- Amendment to the definintion of Material Subsidiary in the Master Definitions Agreement;
- Amendment to the definition of Acceptable Bank in the Master Definitions Agreement;
- Amendments to the Common Terms Agreement and Security Trust and Intercreditor Deed in relation to the accession of New ABPA Secured Creditors;
- Amendments to the Common Terms Agreement in relation to Investments in Permitted Joint Ventures;
- Amendments to the Common Terms Agreement and Security Trust and Intercreditor Deed relating to enforceability against Covenantors which were subsidiaries of Associated British Ports.
Further details of the changes made can be found in the Offering Related Documents section of the Group's investor relations website at www.abpinvestor-relations.co.uk.
Terms defined in the Master Definitions Agreement dated 14 December 2011 have the same meanings in this summary, unless the context otherwise requires.